UGC 6v6 Configs Files
UGC 6v6 Server Config Files - configs only.
Update on January 8th, 2016
Recent Changes to Config:
1. Left-click and save file as.
2. Unzip file
2. Upload file to you tf2 server. Place file in to your server cfg folder. Address of folder: */tf/cfg
The Zip file contains all of the following server files:
EXECUTE One of the following config files, based on the map type you are playing:
1. ugc_6v_ctf.cfg - Use with Capture the flag maps. Setting: Match Winner is first to reach 10 Total Caps, with a maximum of 7 Caps or 20 min allowed in round.
2. ugc_6v_ctf_overtime.cfg - Use with Capture the flag maps. Used for the third/Overtime Round.
3. ugc_6v_golden.cfg - Use with standard CP maps. Used for Overtime Round in a best of 3 Map Setting.
4. ugc_6v_koth.cfg - Use with KOTH maps. Settings: Match Winner is first to reach 4 TOTAL Caps, with a maximum 3 caps in round.
5. ugc_6v_koth_overtime.cfg - Use with KOTH maps. Used for the third/Overtime Round.
6. ugc_6v_standard.cfg - Use with standard CP maps. Settings: Match Winner is first to reach 5 TOTAL Caps, with a maximum 4 caps or 30 mins allowed in round.
7. ugc_6v_standard_overtime.cfg - Use with standard CP maps. Used for the third/Overtime Round.
8. ugc_6v_stopwatch.cfg - Use with A/D Maps. Settings: Match Winner is first to reach 2 TOTAL Round.
Other files Included:
9. ugc_6v_custom.cfg - The File 'ugc_4v_custom.cfg' contains settings your server admin can customize, it is executed automatically by the map cfg files above.
11. ugc_off.cfg - Turn off match configs, ends STV demo and returns server to normal operations.
UGC 6v6 Whitelist
Offical UGC 6v6 Whitelist
Recent Changes to Whitelist:
Banned the Rescue Ranger
Unbanned the Dalokohs Bar
1. Right-click and save file as.
2. Upload Item whitelist to you tf2 server, into the same folder as your server cfg files.
The whitelist will load automatically when you execute the league server cfg file before each match.
1. Install TFTrue on your server.
2. Install UGC's Official Configs.
The TFTrue plugin will download the most current whitelist from whitelist.tf every time the UGC config is executed.