|Highlander Server Config Files|
|UGC HL Configs and Whitelist||UGC HL Server Config Files and Whitelist
v.090714 whitelist, v.050714 configs
(Whitelist Update on September 7, 2014, Server CFGS updated May 7, 2014)
The Zip file contains all of the following server files:
EXECUTE One of the following config files, based on the map type you are playing:
1. ugc_HL_ctf.cfg - Use with Capture the flag maps. Setting: Match Winner is first to reach 10 Total Caps, with a maximum of 7 Caps or 20 min allowed in round.
2. ugc_HL_ctf_overtime.cfg - Use with Capture the flag maps. Used for the third/Overtime Round.
3. ugc_HL_dom.cfg - Use with Domination CP maps. Settings: Match Winner is first to reach 2 TOTAL Round.
4. ugc_HL_golden.cfg - Use with standard CP maps. Used for Overtime Round in a best of 3 Map Setting.
5. ugc_HL_koth.cfg - Use with KOTH maps. Settings: Match Winner is first to reach 4 TOTAL Caps, with a maximum 3 caps in round.
6. ugc_HL_koth_overtime.cfg - Use with KOTH maps. Used for the third/Overtime Round.
7. ugc_HL_standard.cfg - Use with standard CP maps. Settings: Match Winner is first to reach 5 TOTAL Caps, with a maximum 4 caps or 30 mins allowed in round.
8. ugc_HL_standard_overtime.cfg - Use with standard CP maps. Used for the third/Overtime Round.
9. ugc_HL_stopwatch.cfg - Use with A/D Maps. Settings: Match Winner is first to reach 2 TOTAL Round.
10. ugc_HL_tugofwar.cfg - Use with Tug of War maps. Settings: Match Winner is first to reach 2 TOTAL Round.
Other files Included:
12. ugc_HL_custom.cfg - The File 'ugc_4v_custom.cfg' contains settings your server admin can customize, it is executed automatically by the map cfg files above.
14. ugc_off.cfg - Turn off match configs, ends STV demo and returns server to normal operations.
|UGC Highlander Configs Files Only||UGC HL Server Config Files - configs only.
Update on May 07, 2014
Includes only server config files as listed above, no whitelist.
Upload Whitelist separately.
File Type (Zip)
|UGC Highlander Whitelist||Offical UGC Highlander Whitelist
Update on September 7th, 2014
1. Right-click and save file as.
2. Upload Item whitelist to you tf2 server, into the same folder as your server cfg files.
The whitelist will load automatically when you execute the league server cfg file before each match..
Darwin's Danger Shield
The Bazaar Bargain
The Short Circuit
The Pomson 6000
The Jingle Belt
The Bootie Time
Baby Face's Blaster
The Red-Tape Recorder
Promo Red-Tape Recorder
*All unlockable taunts
|Custom Maps on our Schedule|
|koth_ramjam_b8||New custom map in HL S14 rotation|
|koth_pro_viaduct_rc4||UGC HL Season 13, Week 6 and Week 11 (Playoffs) Map|