Map & Matchplay:
- Map: cp_sunshine_rc7
- Use server cfg: ugc_6v_standard.cfg
- Match Play: Standard Command Point maps are played in 2 halves. Halves will end when either the cap limit of 4 or the 30 min time limit is reached. The winner of the match is the first to score 5 total round wins or the team with the highest score after 2 halves. For more information on match play and scoring please continue reading the following forum news thread.
Reminders to Team Captains:
- Make sure you have a current copy of the whitelist on your server. This can be found on our Downloads Page.
- You are required to use the Match Comm panel every week to coordinate your match date, time and server. You can access this by logging into the site with your leader username and password that was sent to you when your team was created. Click on the "Match List" tab to find this week's matchup. Forfeit matches will not be accepted if there are no posts in the Match Comm panel!
- If you need to rent a UGC server for your match, please go here.
- The winning Team Captain should report the match score as soon as the match is over.
- Teams are not allowed to change the map under any circumstances.
Good luck and Have Fun!
FINAL MATCH BEFORE PLAYOFFS! Map & Matchplay: - Map: cp_badlands - Use server cfg: ugc_6v_standard.cf
***Reminder*** Full Roster lock on Thursday, July 16th, 2015 @ 11:59pm EST. All Ros
Reminder: Full Roster lock on Thursday, July 16th, 2015 @ 11:59pm EST. All Roster Change must be made before deadline.