Schedules for Week 1 have been posted!
A new whitelist was published on September 21st, and new server configs were published on September 23rd. Make sure you have a current copies of the whitelist, server configs and custom maps on your server. These items can be found on our Downloads Page.
This week's map
- Map: cp_process_final (use server cfg: ugc_6v_standard)
- Match Date: Wednesday September 30th
- Match Play: Standard Command Point maps are played in 2 halves. Halves will end when either the cap limit of 4 or the 30 min time limit is reached. The winner of the match is the first to score 5 total round wins or the team with the highest score after 2 halves. For more information on match play and scoring please continue reading the following forum news thread. Note that the thread mentions Highlander, but the only difference is the name of the config file.
Reminders for Team Leaders:
- You are required to use the Match Comm panel every week to coordinate your match date, time and server. You can access this by logging into the site with your leader username and password that was sent to you when your team was created. Click on the "Match List" tab to find this week's matchup. Forfeit matches will not be accepted if there are no posts in the Match Comm panel!
- If you need to rent a UGC server for your match, please go here.
- The leader of the winning team should report the match score as soon as the match is over.
- Teams are not allowed to change the map under any circumstances.
Good luck everyone!
-smobo, UGC 6v6 Head Admin
SIGN-UPS FOR 6v6 SEASON 19 ARE OPEN! UGC is excited to officially announce the 19th season of our 6v6 league. If you have a team from a pri
Congratulations to all teams that made it to the Grand Finals & 3rd Place Run-off Matches! Official Playoff Brackets Grand Final & 3rd Place Matches are played Best of 3 Maps.
Official Playoff Brackets Map & Matchplay: - Map: cp_gullywash_final1 - Use server cfg: ugc_6v_standard.cfg - Match Play: Standard Command Point maps