This week's map
- Map: cp_gullywash_final1(use server cfg: ugc_HL_standard.cfg)
- Match Play: Command Point maps are played in 2 halves. Halves will end when either the cap limit of 4 is reached or the 30 min time limit is reached. The winner of the match is the first to score 5 total round wins or the team with the highest score after 2 halves. For more details and guides on how to play Command Point maps please see this forum thread.
Reminders for Team Leaders:
- Make sure you have a current copy of the whitelist on your server. This can be found on our Downloads Page.
- You are required to use the Match Comm panel every week to coordinate your match date, time and server. You can access this by logging into the site with your leader username and password that was sent to you when your team was created. Click on the Match List tab to find this week's matchup. Forfeit matches will not be accepted if there are no posts in the Match Comm panel!
- If you need to rent a UGC server for your match, please go here.
- The winning Team Captain should report the match score as soon as the match is over.
- Teams are not allowed to change the map under any circumstances.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL TEAMS!
This week's map - Map: cp_steel (use server cfg: ugc_HL_stopwatch.cfg) - Match Play: Attack/Defend maps (aka Stopwatch maps) are played in 2 or 3 separate match-rounds. Both teams take turns attacking and defending in each map round. The scoring mechanism is based on time (aka stopwatch). Each match-round is won by whichever team can capture the points the
The whitelist has been updated to ban the BASE Jumper. Please grab a copy from our Downloads page and make sure your serves are updated before the next match! Thanks, Snowblindfrog