This week's map
- Map: koth_pro_viaduct_rc4 (use server cfg: ugc_HL_koth.cfg)
- Map introduction video
- Match Play: The winning team is the first to reach 4 total capture points. The match is played in two match-rounds. The first round plays until a team reaches 3 capture points. The second round is played until a team reaches 4 total cap points (including caps from first match-round). If teams are tied (for example, 3-0, 0-3) after 2 rounds, play a 3rd round where the first cap wins. For more details and guides on how to play Koth maps please see this forum thread.
Reminders for Team Leaders:
- Make sure you have a current copy of the whitelist on your server. This can be found on our Downloads Page.
- You are required to use the Match Comm panel every week to coordinate your match date, time and server. You can access this by logging into the site with your leader username and password that was sent to you when your team was created. Click on the "Match List" tab to find this week's matchup.Forfeit matches will not be accepted if there are no posts in the Match Comm panel!
- If you need to rent a UGC server for your match, please go here.
- The winning Team Captain should report the match score as soon as the match is over.
- Teams are not allowed to change the map under any circumstances.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL TEAMS!
Boys and girls, mercenaries of all ages, welcome back to another season of Highlander! Important Dates - Regular Season Begins - Monday September 22nd (no preseason match this time around) - Signups close - Sunday September 28th Updates - The official maplist and season schedule has been posted