UGC 6v6 Configs Files
UGC 6v6 Server Config Files - configs only.
Update on May 30, 2019 - added global whitelist.
Recent Changes to Config:
1. Left-click and save file as.
2. Unzip file
2. Upload file to you tf2 server. Place file in to your server cfg folder. Address of folder: */tf/cfg
The Zip file contains all of the following server files:
EXECUTE One of the following config files, based on the map type you are playing:
1. ugc_6v_ctf.cfg - Use with Capture the flag maps. Setting: Match Winner is first to reach 10 Total Caps, with a maximum of 7 Caps or 20 min allowed in round.
2. ugc_6v_ctf_overtime.cfg - Use with Capture the flag maps. Used for the third/Overtime Round.
3. ugc_6v_golden.cfg - Use with standard CP maps. Used for Overtime Round in a best of 3 Map Setting.
4. ugc_6v_koth.cfg - Use with KOTH maps. Settings: Match Winner is first to reach 4 TOTAL Caps, with a maximum 3 caps in round.
5. ugc_6v_koth_overtime.cfg - Use with KOTH maps. Used for the third/Overtime Round.
6. ugc_6v_standard.cfg - Use with standard CP maps. Settings: Match Winner is first to reach 5 TOTAL Caps, with a maximum 4 caps or 30 mins allowed in round.
7. ugc_6v_standard_overtime.cfg - Use with standard CP maps. Used for the third/Overtime Round.
8. ugc_6v_stopwatch.cfg - Use with A/D Maps. Settings: Match Winner is first to reach 2 TOTAL Round.
Other files Included:
UGC 6v6 GLOBAL Whitelist
Offical UGC 6v6 Whitelist
5-30-2019 NOTE Whitelist:
UGC 6v6 Season 29 whitelist is using the community built global whitelist.
Download whitelist at the whitelist.tf site, this will save the file as "competitive_6v6.txt".
UGC league configs use the same whitelist txt file, however it is named
1. Install TFTrue on your server.
2. Install UGC's Official Configs.
The TFTrue plugin will download the most current whitelist from whitelist.tf every time the UGC config is executed.